Growth milk particularly indicated to be inserted as a milky component in the diet of lactose intolerant children or allergic to cow's milk proteins from the 12th month to the third year. Totally vegetable milk and being based on isolated soy proteins, it does not contain lactose or milk proteins and is characterized by a balanced mix of nutrients important for the growth of the child such as iron, calcium, vitamins and essential fatty acids.
Water; maltodextrin; vegetable oils; isolated soy protein; glucose; fructose; citric acid; tricalcium phosphate; di-potassium hydrogen phosphate; calcium hydroxide; magnesium hydrogen phosphate; calcium carbonate; aroma; potassium hydroxide; sodium l-ascorbate; ferrous lactate; tripotassium citrate; retinyl acetate; zinc sulphate; dl-α-tocopheryl acetate; cholecalciferol; cyanocobalamin; D-pantothenate calcium; riboflavin; nicotinamide; potassium iodide; folic acid; thiamine hydrochloride; pyridoxine hydrochloride.
How to use
Ready to use product, ideal to be consumed on various occasions during the day, both hot and cold in the bottle or in the cup, according to the habits most pleasing to the child.
For the health of the child, we recommend following the advice for correct hygiene:
- before preparing the bottle, wash and dry your hands thoroughly, sterilize baby bottles, teat, ring and cap;
- shake the package before opening it, unscrew the cap, remove the warranty seal and pour the necessary quantity of milk into the bottle;
- heat the bottle in a bain-marie up to about 40 ° C;
- check the temperature before administration.
Prepare only one bottle at a time and give it to the freshly prepared baby. Do not boil: the product is sterile, ready to use. Do not use any advanced milk after a meal.
Daily consumption of 500 ml of Aptamil 3 SOYA Growth Milk provides:
- coverage of Vitamin A and C requirements
- 93% of the Iron requirement
- 65% of Calcium and Vitamin D requirements
- almost all of the essential fatty acids.
Use under the supervision of the pediatrician.
No customer reviews for the moment.